Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Langkah Mudah Menyiapkan Sempurna Marble Cake

Marble Cake. The cake just doesn't taste like marble cake and it is pretty dry not moist at all and I even added some oil. I am very disappointed in this recipe I will not use it again and I will have to keep looking for a good marble cake. On a separate note, I always thought these were called marbled cake layers.

Marble Cake Are you team marbled or marble? Classic marble cake is a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cake that is swirled together creating a marbling effect. It's often streaked or mottled in appearance and contains more vanilla cake than chocolate. Ibu Bisa menyiapkan Marble Cake dengan 8 resep dan 5 tutorialnya. kira-kira seperti ini cara membuatnya.

Ingredients of Marble Cake

  1. Kamu perlu dari gula halus (250 gram bila suka manis).
  2. Inilah dari margarin.
  3. Inilah dari kuning telur.
  4. Kamu perlu dari kuning telur.
  5. Siapkanlah dari terigu protein rendah.
  6. Inilah dari maizena.
  7. Kamu perlu dari susu bubuk.
  8. Inilah dari garam.

After toying with a new vanilla cake recipe that is supremely soft and moist, I decided to turn that recipe into different cakes for the. After many, many versions of this Marble Cake, I'm so excited to share the final one with you. I've gotten lots of requests for a Marble Cake lately, so I knew I needed to share this recipe as soon as I had it right. Marble cake is one of my favorite cakes.

Marble Cake langkah-langkahnya

  1. Kocok putih telur dengan mixer hingga soft peak, sisihkkan.
  2. Kocok margarin dgn gula halus, sekitar 8 menit, kec sedang to tinggi.
  3. Turunkan speed, masukkan kuning telur bergantian dgn terigu. Lalu kemudian maizena, susu, gatam.
  4. Setelah rata, masukkan adonan putih telur ke adonan kuning telur. Ini saya bagi 3 tahap utk jaga konsistensi adonan.
  5. Bagi adonan, beri sedikit coklat bubuk, dan lainnya biarkan tetap warna aslinya. Tuang loyang, buat motif. Cetakan jgn lupa dioles margarin dan ditaburi tepung. Oven 175 derajat celcius30 menit, api atas bawah atau sampai matang lakukan tes tusuk.

It is a rich, moist and buttery cake with chocolate swirls. Every bite is chocolatey, sweet and decadent. Since cake flour is so expensive I do not use it. I bake wedding cakes and have always received rave reviews for my cake flavor. Am baking a marble wedding cake for next weekend and cannot wait to test out this recipe.


0 comments:

Post a Comment


Top